The joint and cutting quality of Jinan galvanized square pipe directly affects the appearance of square steel pavement back wall. In fact, we think that the square seam operation of Jinan galvanized square pipe is more technical.
If the seam is not good, the first thing to notice is that the stitching marks do not match. There is a distinct difference in color. Otherwise, corners may be lost. In addition, if the cuts do not match, or because of different joint widths, even if the joints are flat and horizontal, the unevenness can occur.
How to joint Jinan galvanized square pipe?
In view of this, it is necessary to pay attention to the situation that the construction personnel's responsibility for the square pipe joint is too low or the technical level is poor. In order to solve this problem, check the length, width and height ratio of the wall or cylinder before laying the square steel.
As long as you see the vertical and horizontal lines, you should lay the square steel on the ground in proportion to the square pipe, and then pay attention to the color selection and marking. If the color difference is large or there is no angle, this situation needs to be solved.
Then it should be noted that, in fact, after Jinan galvanized square pipes are arranged, it is necessary to number them one by one. The cutting scale of electrical switch socket and socket should be slightly smaller than that of cover plate. For square tubes, the joint width is usually 1 mm with a deviation of 0.5 mm. This can be seen with a ruler.
The following briefly introduces the application of several galvanized square pipes in Jinan.
It is generally used for conveying general low pressure fluids, such as water, gas, air, oil and heating steam.
2. Common carbon steel wire bushing (gb3640-88) is a kind of steel pipe used to protect wires in industrial and civil buildings, installation of mechanical equipment and other electrical installation projects.
3. Longitudinal (yb242-63) is a kind of steel pipe welded in parallel with the steel pipe longitudinally. It is usually divided into metric welded pipe, welded thin-walled pipe, transformer cooling oil pipe, etc.
4. The spiral submerged arc welded pipe (SY5036-83) for pressure fluid transportation is a kind of spiral welded pipe with hot-rolled strip coil as blank. It is usually formed by spiral forming at normal temperature and welded by double-sided submerged arc welding method, which is used for pressure fluid transportation. The steel pipe has strong bearing capacity and good welding performance. After a variety of strict scientific detection and test, the use of safe and reliable. The diameter of the steel pipe is large, the transportation efficiency is high, and the investment of pipeline laying is saved. It is mainly used for transporting oil and natural gas.
5. Jinan galvanized square pipe for high-pressure fluid transportation is welded by high-frequency lap welding. The hot-rolled strip coil is used as tube blank, and spiral forming often occurs at high temperature. Sy5038-83 is a kind of high frequency spiral welded pipe for high pressure fluid transportation. The steel pipe has strong bearing capacity, good plasticity and is easy to be welded. Through all kinds of strict and scientific detection and test, the use is safe and reliable, the diameter of steel pipe is large, the transportation efficiency is high, and the investment of pipeline laying is saved. It is mainly used to lay pipelines for transporting oil and natural gas.
6. Jinan galvanized square pipe used for low pressure fluid transportation is usually made of hot-rolled steel coil and spiral formed at a certain temperature. They are made of double-sided automatic submerged arc welding or single-sided welding, which are used for the transportation of water, gas, gas and steam.