There are many anticorrosive coatings for steel pipelines in China, such as petroleum asphalt, PE jacket and PE foam jacket, epoxy coal tar pitch, coal tar enamel, epoxy powder and three layer composite structure, epoxy coal tar pitch cold tape (PF type), rubber plastic epoxy coal tar pitch cold wrapping (RPC type). It is a three-layer PE composite structure, single-layer powder epoxy, PF type Cold-winding tape and RPC type Cold-winding tape.
1. Petroleum asphalt is a common raw material with low price. But the working conditions are poor, the quality is difficult to guarantee, and the environmental pollution is serious.
2. Epoxy coal tar pitch, which is cumbersome in operation, has a long curing time and is greatly affected by the environment. It is not suitable for field operation, and it is difficult to construct under 10 C.
3. Anti-corrosion of epoxy powder, electrostatic spraying method, good fusion with the same anti-corrosion materials, strong adhesion, but poor waterproofing of epoxy powder (water absorption rate is higher, up to 0.83%), which brings some difficulties to cathode maintenance design. On-site appliances are demanding, difficult to operate and difficult to control.
4. TPE heat shrinkage data, pipeline anti-corrosion sealing, high mechanical strength, strong waterproof, stable quality, convenient construction, good applicability, no pollution to the environment. PE has low water absorption (less than 0.01%) and high epoxy strength, low water absorption of PE and good softness of hot melt adhesives. It has high corrosion resistance and reliability. The defect is that it costs more than other materials.
5. The construction of PF-type and RPC-type Cold-winding tapes is tedious and easy. The three kinds of setting glue can make PF-type epoxy coal tar asphalt Cold-winding tapes construct under any environment, any time and any temperature conditions.
6. The characteristics of cold-wound tape and 3PE thermal shrinkage tape are that they are suitable for all kinds of main anticorrosive pipelines, while other methods are suitable for main anticorrosive pipelines with the same or close data.
Secondly, with the development of some pipelines in anticorrosion, they also need heat preservation. Petroleum is a very complex mixture. It is easy to corrode pipelines. Anti-corrosion is necessary. But waste oil pipelines also need heat preservation under the condition of anticorrosion. In northeast and winter, thermal expansion and cold contraction will freeze and crack pipelines, affecting stable supply.
This article is written by Jinan Galvanized Pipe. If you want to know more products and more details, please pay attention to our website: http://www.jnxjm.com. Your patronage is a great support to us.