Welding H-section steel can adopt strength grades of Q235, Q295, Q345, Q390 and Q420. Its quality grade should be based on specific working conditions of components and abide by the relevant national standards and regulations. The grades, chemical composition and mechanical properties of steels shall conform to the relevant rules of GB/T700, GB/T714, GB/T1591, GB/T4172 and YB4104 respectively, and shall have quality certificates; when H-beam is used to avoid layer tearing of steels and Z-direction steel is adopted, its steels shall conform to the rules of GB/T5313 and have quality certificates; the technical requirements for manufacturing H-beam steel plates and strips shall conform to the relevant regulations. Then, its appearance quality should conform to the rules of GB/T3274.
Notices for Welding H-beam:
1. When the web thickness of welded H-section steel is more than 20 mm, it should be designed as a combination of butt and fillet welds with partial penetration or full penetration.
2. Before welding H-section steel, the welding procedure shall be assessed according to JGJ81 and other relevant rules.
3. Welding H-section steel can adopt submerged arc automatic welding (ship-shaped welding or fillet welding), solid or flux-cored carbon dioxide gas shielded welding, electrode arc welding, flux-cored wire self-maintenance welding, gas-maintained automatic vertical welding and other welding methods. When the web thickness is not more than 4.5mm, high-frequency welding method can be used. Welding should abide by the relevant technical rules.
4. When welding H-section steel for crane girder and other important components, the connection between web and flange plate and the weld in beam-column joint area should be confirmed by calculation and abide by the relevant technical rules.
5. When the contract drawings or technical conditions have a request for post-weld stress relief, the stress relief treatment of welded H-beam shall be stopped. Its heating and cooling rate and holding time should abide by the relevant technical rules.
6. Welders who manufacture welded H-section steel must pass the examination and obtain qualification certificate in accordance with the relevant rules of JGJ81, and their welding scope shall not exceed the rules of qualification certificate.
The wonderful content of this article is provided by Jinan galvanized pipe. There are many wonderful contents on this website. You can click on more content to enter: http://www.jnxjm.com. We have a special customer service to answer your questions.