(1) The original data are strip coil, welding wire and flux. Strict physical and chemical tests are required before investment.
(2) Submerged arc welding with single or double wires is used for butt joint of strip head and tail, and automatic submerged arc welding is used for repair welding after coiling steel pipe.
(3) Before forming, the strip is leveled, trimmed, planed, cleared, delivered and bent.
(4) Electric contact pressure gauge is used to control the pressure of the cylinder on both sides of the conveyor to ensure the smooth delivery of the strip.
(5) Externally or internally controlled roll forming.
(6) Weld clearance control installation is adopted to ensure that weld clearance meets welding requirements, pipe diameter, offset and weld clearance are strictly controlled.
(7) Both internal and external welding are performed by Lincoln Welding Machine to stop single-wire or double-wire submerged arc welding, thus achieving stable welding standards.
(8) The welds after welding are inspected by on-line continuous ultrasonic automatic damage instrument, which ensures 100% coverage rate of non-destructive detection of spiral welds. If there is a defect, the automatic alarm and spraying mark, consumer workers can adjust the process parameters at any time to eliminate the defect in time.
(9) Air plasma cutting machine is used to cut the steel pipe into single pieces.
(10) After cutting into a single steel pipe, each batch of steel pipes should stop strict first inspection system, check the mechanical properties of welds, chemical composition, dissolution, appearance quality of steel pipes and non-destructive testing to ensure that the pipe-making process is qualified, and then formally put into consumption.
(11) Where there is a continuous acoustic flaw detection mark on the weld seam, after manual ultrasonic and X-ray examination, if there is a defect, after repair, it is subjected to non-destructive inspection again until it is confirmed that the defect has been eliminated.
(12) The tube where the butt weld of strip steel and the T-joint intersect with the spiral weld are all inspected by X-ray television or photography.
(13) After hydrostatic test, the pressure of each steel pipe is sealed radially. The experimental pressure and time are strictly controlled by the installation and testing of the water pressure of the steel tube by the computer. The experimental parameters are printed and recorded automatically.
(14) The end of the pipe is machined so that the verticality, groove angle and blunt edge of the end face can be accurately controlled.
This article is published by Jinan Galvanized Pipe. Do you know something about these contents? For more information, please click: http://www.jnxjm.com. We will have more wonderful content for you to check.