1. Thread Connection Operation Technology Straightening Sleeve for Pipe Fittings in Broken Pipe Section
1) The threads of conical tubes in electric threading machines for threading shall meet the requirements of GB/T7306-1987. Pipe diameter above DN25mm should be divided into more than two sets, not one set, pipe threads should be regular, no broken or missing wires and other defects.
2) Pipe thread processing should be based on the different diameter of the pipe, separately choose the appropriate winch and plate teeth, processing force should be uniform. Processed threads should be regular, smooth, burr-free, intact and tighten properly.
3) When connecting the pipe threads, oil the linen between the external threads of the pipe and the internal threads of the fittings or valves. First, shake the linen threads into thin and uniform fibers, coil them in the direction of the threads from the second fastening end of the threads, coat them with white glue paint, then screw on the pipe fittings, and tighten them with pipe pliers. Packing should be coiled properly. White glue paint and linen should not be squeezed into the pipe cavity to prevent blockage of the pipe.
4) The threaded pipe fittings of the equipment shall be installed in the direction of rotation once, and shall not be reversed to the rotating equipment, expose 2-3 threads, and remove the remaining fillers, and shall not expose oil flax. The exposed threads of galvanized pipes, all pliers and surface damages shall be brushed with anti-rust paint.
5) The thread connection of pipes and valves should be carried out on special benches to prevent the pipeline from being beautiful due to the excessive straightness error caused by the thread connection. When the buckle part of the pipe section is bent, it should be corrected. When it cannot be corrected, the buckle must be removed and connected from scratch.
Do you have any different opinions on the above information? Welcome to call us or click on our official website Jinan galvanized pipe http://www.jnxjm.com to participate in the discussion!