1. Seamless square pipes for construction (GB/T8162-1999) are seamless square pipes for general and mechanical structures.
2. Seamless square pipes for fluid delivery (GB/T8163-1999) are common seamless square pipes for water, oil, gas and other fluids.
3. Seamless square pipes for low and medium pressure boilers (GB3087-1999) are high quality carbon structural steel hot-rolled and cold-drawn seamless square pipes for superheated steam pipes, boiling pipes and superheated steam pipes for locomotive boilers.
4. Seamless square pipes for high pressure boilers (GB5310-1995) are high quality carbon steel, alloy steel and stainless heat-resistant steel seamless square pipes used for heating surfaces of water-pipe boilers with high pressure and above.
5. High-pressure seamless square pipe for fertilizer equipment (GB6479-2000) is a high-quality carbon structural steel and alloy steel seamless square pipe for chemical equipment and pipeline with working temperature of - 40-400 C and working pressure of 10-30 Ma.
6. Seamless square pipes for petroleum cracking (GB9948-88) are suitable for furnace pipes, heat exchangers and pipeline seamless square pipes in petroleum refineries.
7. Geological drilling steel pipe (YB235-70) is used by geological departments to stop core drilling. According to its use, it can be divided into drill pipe, drill collar, core pipe, casing and sedimentation pipe.
8. Seamless square pipes for diamond core drilling (GB3423-82) are seamless square pipes for diamond core drilling.
9. Petroleum drilling pipe (YB528-65) is a seamless square pipe which is used to thicken both ends of oil drilling. The steel pipe is divided into two kinds: split wire and non-split wire. The joints for the wire pipe are combined, and the butt welding method for the non-wire pipe is combined with the tool joints.
10. Seamless carbon steel square pipes for ships (GB5213-85) are seamless carbon steel square pipes for manufacturing class I, class I I, boilers and superheaters. Carbon steel seamless square pipe wall working temperature does not exceed 450 C, alloy steel seamless square pipe wall working temperature exceeds 450 C.
11. Seamless square tube for automobile half-axle sleeve (GB3088-82) is a high-quality carbon structural steel and alloy structural steel hot-rolled seamless square tube for manufacturing automobile half-axle sleeve and axle housing and axle tube for driving axle.
12. High-pressure fuel pipes for diesel engines (GB3093-2002) are cold-drawn seamless square pipes for manufacturing high-pressure pipes for diesel engine radiation systems.
13. Fine inner diameter seamless square tubes for hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders (GB8713-88) are cold-drawn or cold-rolled fine seamless square tubes with fine inner diameter for hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders.
14. Cold-drawn or cold-rolled fine seamless square tubes (GB3639-2000) are cold-drawn or cold-rolled fine seamless square tubes for mechanical construction, high dimensional accuracy of hydraulic equipment and good external brightness. Selecting fine seamless square pipe to manufacture mechanical structure or hydraulic equipment can greatly save the working hours of mechanical processing, improve the application rate of data, and at the same time help to improve production and quality.
15. Seamless square stainless steel pipes for construction (GB/T 14975-2002) are hot-rolled (extruded, expanded) and cold-drawn (rolled) seamless square pipes made of stainless steel, which are widely used in chemical, petroleum, textile, medical, food, machinery and other industries.
16. Stainless steel seamless square pipes for fluid delivery (GB/T14976-2002) are hot-rolled (extruded, expanded) and cold-drawn (rolled) seamless square pipes made of stainless steel for fluid delivery.
17. The special-shaped seamless square tube is the general name of the seamless square tube with other cross-sectional shapes besides the circular tube.