1. Common Carbon Steel Wire Bushing (GB3640-88) is a steel pipe used for maintenance of electric wires in industrial and civil buildings, installations, machinery and equipment and other electrical installations.
2. Longitudinal welded steel pipe (YB242-63) is a steel pipe with longitudinal parallel weld and steel pipe. Usually it is divided into metric welded steel pipe, welded thin-walled pipe, transformer cooling oil pipe and so on.
3. Spiral submerged arc welded pipe (SY5036-83) for pressure-bearing fluid delivery is a kind of spiral welded pipe, which is made of hot rolled steel strip coil and spirally formed at normal temperature and welded by double-sided submerged arc welding, and is used for pressure-bearing fluid delivery. The steel pipe has strong bearing capacity and good welding performance. After various strict scientific tests and tests, it is safe and reliable to use. The steel pipe has large diameter, high delivery efficiency and saves investment in laying pipelines. Mainly used for oil and natural gas pipelines.
4. The SY5038-83 spiral seam high frequency welded steel pipe for pressure fluid delivery is a high frequency spiral seam high frequency welded steel pipe for pressure fluid delivery, which is formed by hot rolled steel strip coil and is welded by high frequency lap welding at normal temperature. The steel pipe can bear pressure, has good plasticity, and is easy to weld and process. After various rigorous and scientific tests and tests, it is safe and reliable to use, has large diameter of steel pipe, high efficiency of delivery, and saves investment in laying pipelines. It is mainly used for laying pipelines for guaranteeing oil and natural gas.
5. Spiral submerged arc welded pipe (SY5037-83) for ordinary low-pressure fluid delivery is a submerged arc welded pipe for water, gas, air and steam, which is made of hot-rolled steel strip coil as billet and is spirally formed at normal temperature and is manufactured by double-sided automatic submerged arc welding or single-sided welding.
6. The SY5039-83 spiral seam high frequency welded steel pipe for ordinary low pressure fluid delivery is made of hot rolled steel strip coil and spirally formed at normal temperature. The high frequency lap welding method is used to weld spiral seam high frequency welded steel pipe for ordinary low pressure fluid delivery.
7. Spiral welded steel pipe for piles (SY5040-83) is made of hot rolled steel strip coil as billet, spirally formed at normal temperature, double-sided submerged arc welding or high frequency welding. It is used in civil construction, wharf, bridge and other foundation piles.
This is the content of Jinan galvanized pipe http://www.jnxxjm.com. Thank you for checking the information content of our company in your busy schedule. If you want to know more, you are welcome to call for consultation!