1. convenient maintenance: strong ability to cross the line, easy to change lines.
2. anti interference: signal shielding, to prevent interference between strong and weak.
3. high strength: resistance to trampling, impact resistance, and prevention of short circuit in construction.
4. power saving: fast heat conduction, low working temperature of line, small line loss and electricity saving.
5. flame retardant: short circuit to prevent combustion.
6. safety: grounding, leakage, timely protection of electrical appliances and personnel safety.
7. high carrying capacity: high current passing rate under the same line diameter condition and long service life of the circuit.
8. environmental protection: it can be recycled and reused to avoid two times of pollution.
Galvanized pipe utilization: to improve corrosion resistance of steel pipes, galvanized steel pipes are used. Galvanized steel pipe can be divided into hot-dip galvanizing and galvanizing. The hot-dip galvanizing layer is thick, the galvanizing cost is low, and the surface is not very smooth. Oxygen-blowing welded pipe: Used as steel-making oxygen-blowing pipe, generally with small-diameter welded pipe, specifications from 3/8-2 inch eight kinds. Made of 08, 10, 15, 20 or 195-Q235 steel strips, in order to prevent corrosion, some of the effective aluminizing treatment.